13 March, 2012

Coastal Stripes


Today I'm loving bold blue and white stripes -
crisp and clean,
fresh and summery. 
Timeless and classic with a sense of fun
Perfect for any beach house!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34


beachcomber said...

i'm loving the same thing! gorgeous inspiration.

Actual Exams said...

Like your couch style.
It's Awesome

Mama of 2 boys said...

LOVE the blue and white striped look, gorgeous! That giant bed/cushion looks divine, so comfy xo

sealaura said...

I love the bold stripes. I have a lot of stripes in my wardrobe but I think I need to incorporate them more into my casita. Wish I had that big pillow to lay out and read glossies with my dogs at my side.

Caviar said...

I would love to have that couch. Does anyone have any idea where it can be purchased? This is my first visit to your blog. I'll definitely be back. I can't wait to explore the rest of the site.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...