11 June, 2011

Atlantic - Byron Bay














Another place on my bucket list is Atlantic located in the heart of Byron Bay. It has a number of guest houses but what really appeals to me is the American Airstream trailer camped under a coconut palm in the backyard! Set amongst palm trees and a lush garden, Atlantic encourages the cool and casual lifestyle Byron Bay is famous for. The d├ęcor is inspired by boutique Caribbean guest houses and Byron Bay surf culture. High ceilings, chalk-white walls and the quiet garden create a unique atmosphere and refreshing holiday experience.

Melissah xox

Images via Atlantic

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a great and beautiful place. I love the Air Streamer, how fun would that be.
xo

floridagirlindc said...

I love it! I'm planning a trip to Australia now and am going to try to stay there. Thanks for the lead!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...