03 August, 2012

Tahitian Beauty









 





This beautiful Tahitian wedding shoot epitomises everything that made me fall in love with Tahiti :- tropical flowers, perfect white sand, coconut palms hung with hammocks gently swaying in the breeze, jewel coloured waters, thatched huts, friendly locals and a simple, relaxed way of life. 

I just wish I was back there right now!
Melissah xox

Images via The Lane, Tropical Style Pinterest, Bora Bora official website

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

4 comments:

O said...

Thats so funny, similar minds (wish I could be on that beach right now)! have a great weekend! xoxo

Heather said...

A thatched hut is literally my dream come true - these pictures are breathtaking!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

It's absoutely gorgeous, Melissah! I've always wanted to go on a Tahitian holiday. One day I will get there :)

Enjoy the weekend! xoxo

Anne Lilian said...

Wow.. it is breath taking.. the idea of a little hut built on those crystal waters is so dreamy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...