04 July, 2011

Stayed tuned for my new blog launch


Stay tuned for the launch of my new blog 'Coastal Style' on Sunday 31st July - I am just putting the finishing touches to the blog and hunting around for some great material to post. If you live on the coast, love going to the beach or simply get a buzz out of summer then I think you will enjoy this blog. There will be lots of  inspiration on coastal architecture, quirky beach houses, beach attire, holiday destinations by the sea, delicious seafood and summer treats. Please pop back and check it out in August. I look forward to seeing you then!

 


Ciao!

Xox Melissah

Image of Doutzen Kroes via Magzinzone

12 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

uhhh, sounds wonderful, can't wait to see more :)

Seaside Style said...

Hi There! Good luck with the blog! Thanks or adding me to your blog roll. Looking forward to your posts! I am following you.

Linda

Cat said...

Sounds like a virtual beach blog ... sign me up ... I am always looking for an escape :)

❤ Cat brideblu

Beachside Cottage said...

Hi - You have a gorgeous coastal style (and blog!)

Adding you to my list! And am your newest follower -

Love all your blog images!

Happy Monday!

Linda

Beachside Cottage said...

PS-Can't wait for the New blog launch - best wishes putting final touches on it!

Linda

michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! I am your newest follower!
xo

liz said...

your blog looks very inspiring . . . looking forward to seeing more!!! xo - liz

Sia said...

Love this post! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love supporting new blogger, so I;m your new follower WOOW!! Love Sia xoxo

design traveller said...

New blog! Sounds great :)

Stacey said...

i just found you via hopping from one blog to the next! a coastal blog sounds great-looking forward to its launch. love the pic too! ciao:-)

Love of the Sea said...

You have a beautiful looking blog. Just signed up as your newest follower. Thanks for following Love of the Sea. Looking forward to reading and learning more about Coastal Style.

Della said...

Welcome to beach blogging! Thanks for the follow, following you, too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...