31 July, 2011

Things I Love About Summmer


I love coming back from the beach with salty hair and sun kissed skin, a shower always feels soooo good after a day at the beach. I love cold, icy treats on a hot summer's day and fruity cocktails as the sun goes down. I love getting out on the water with the sea breeze on your face and I love swimming in the ocean, laughing as I get tossed around by the waves.




 

 



My gosh, the pressure is on ... dreaming up a fabulous post for the launch of my new blog. Something that will capture everyone's imagination and sums up everything coastal. Well, that's way too hard a challenge as every post will have it's own unique feel and point of interest - how do I choose? Some will be on interior design or great summer fashion, others will be on food and drinks for hot, balmy evenings or just hanging out at the beach, stylish places to visit and summer beauty. So I will just start this new blog with a fresh, summery story, one of many that I hope will lift your spirits and remind you of all the good things that come with summer and coastal living. The previous posts appeared on my other blog 'Scrapbook' which will give you a feel for what lies ahead. I hope it takes you on an adventure. Enjoy!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

22 comments:

Vintage och morrhår said...

Love your new blog!! I think you are so stylish and talented putting pics together to create an amazing lifestyle, happiness! xo

beachcomber said...

congratulations on the launch of your beautiful blog!
x

Shorely Chic said...

best of luck, I love it already!!

Debby said...

And now I want to go to the beach... this is my type of blog! xo

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats on your new blog...looks great!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Congrats...and looking through it I feel like I have been swept away on a cool summer breeze! Thanks!
Linda @lime in the coconut

Linda said...

Hi Melissah - Just wanted to say again what a beautiful blog this is! Every photo is stunning and captures so well "coastal style!"

Happy Sea and Sand Sunday (thanks for visiting/following!)

LInda
beachside cottage

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

So excited to see what you come up with... I'll be reading!

La Dolfina said...

Hello Melissah,
I'm loving this new blog of yours and am thrilled that you found me and invited to be a part of it :)
I can tell I'm going to love what you are about.
Have a beautiful Sunday.
I look forward to your next post!
xo

Seaside Style said...

Congrats on the new congrats on the new blog, welcome aboard!

Linda

michelle said...

Your blog is beautiful Melissah and congrats to you! I can't wait to join you in your love of the sea.
xo

chandelier magic said...

Hi Melissah -
Beautiful blog - I love it.

So nice to follow you and get to know your style -

Marsha

sealaura said...

Hi There! What a beautiful blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. We have a nice community of beachy people in the blogosphere and I think you will love blogging. I live in Monterey CA right by the coast and I just love sharing and reading about other coastal lovers!

xx
L

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

Hi Melissah, thanks for finding my blog, as it led me to yours! Very fab, will be adding you to my side bar (reading list).
Sarah

SeaShellsbySeaShore said...

Thanks for finding my blog, which in turn lead me to you beautiful site. I look for to your future posts. My Blog in in process of moving to www.LovingCoastalLiving.com. Stop by when you get a chance and see the new layout.
- Lynnette

CHH said...

Dear Melissah,

Thank you for the invitation and for the visit.

Looks beautiful!

I'm a new friend-follower.

Do you know Kellie from Ada and Darcy?
She is also from Australia.

You should visit if you don't

Best,

CBO

Eileen said...

Hi Melissah, Thanks so much for inviting me over. I am enjoying your blog. Will stop by often to read your posts. It seems we are kindred spirits!

Robin said...

So cool!!! thanks for the "hey" I love what you are doing!! enjoy

Honey at 2805 said...

Congrats on your new blog! I appreciated your visit & I'm happy to say that I am a new follower.

Down that Little Lane said...

Love your choice in decor style....washed weatherboards are my favourite style and your decor would fit perfectly xx

GoldenValley50 said...

I have only been here 2 minutes - and can see already see that Coastal Style is going to become one of my "alltime favourites"! So pleased you found me otherwise I would never have found you. Congratulations on such a wonderful launch. ;)Sharyne

becky said...

Hi Melissah,
Love how you spell your name! Thanks for stopping by and inviting me over your way. This is a splendid blog, lots of style and class. I'll be back!
And congratulations!!!
Becky over at "abbey style home" and "beachsnaps" (this blog is on vacation until I return to beach life in Florida)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...