01 August, 2011

A White Summer House








 

White & textured


I am little obessesed with the colour white in summer.

A white beach house just screams 'summer'. They look so fresh, bright and airy. Decorating with white on white makes a space feel bigger and using such a simple palette helps to prevent a house looking over furnished or too cluttered. Crisp white cotton and linen is also my all round go-to basic in my summer wardrobe - and if I get sick of just white it's so easy to change it up with a few colourful accessories. White is one of those wonderfully versatile colour that looks good on everybody, no matter what your age or skin colouring.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5-6, 7 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...