07 August, 2011

Cape Cod Style





 




This house has got a lovely feel to it - not only do I love the exterior with it's weathered shingles and white timber trim but how lucky just to live a stone's throw from the water's edge. Just a short stroll down a sandy path and there you are at the most perfect, pristine beach! The interior is light filled and airy with lovely attention to detailing. I like the stone fireplace, port hole window, the boat oars and the open shelf display in the bedroom. The white painted walls offset the honey floorboards and the simple color palette used throughout. It looks stylish but still relaxed and comfortable.    

Melissah xox

Images via Veranda

8 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Melissah,

Thanks so much for popping over to Wicker & Stitch and saying hi and thanks for introducing me to your beautiful blog... we have very similar taste so I just know I'm going to love visiting! Have a great weekend.

Angela x

Della said...

This is a beautiful beach home! I love the wood floors, and stark white brightness. It's so open and airy feeling!

Conny's Cottage said...

what a lovely place

Love of the Sea said...

What a fabulous house. I love everything about it!!

Sherri said...

I have been to Cape Cod many times and I have to say this house is just gorgeous!! I have always loved the New England style of homes. Thanks for sharing!

The Paris Apartment said...

Absolutely perfect! I'd never close a window! good luck with the new blog. It's beautiful. I'll add it and Scrapbook to my blogroll!

Sasse Avenue said...

I love it! I could move right in to that perfect house.
Kellie

Desire Empire said...

So Lovely. I love everything about this house

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...