09 August, 2011

A Free Spirit









It's the middle of winter here but I have just returned from the most perfect beach walk. It's been unseasonally warm lately and today the sun was shinning and the sky was bright blue. The rock pools were crystal clear and filled with bright orange starfish and tiny little fish swimming around. Dogs were going crazy romping on the open sand and it felt like summer is on it's way. There's something about the beach and the ocean that clears your mind, fills your head with endless possibilities and makes you feel like a free spirit!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-3, 4, 5

6 comments:

Della said...

The sea does wonders for me, and there is nothing like a walk on the beach to bring inner peace and refresh ones soul. We think alike!

Kellie @ Sasse Avenue said...

A lovely post Melissah. You paint a beautiful picture.

Kel

Sherri said...

I love the beach and the sea! I am hoping to get to the Beach for a long weekend in September. Hope it happens!

michelle said...

Beautiful photos! I am so glad that you were able to walk on the beach, you are so right, there is something so soothing about long walks on the shore. I miss my daily drives out to the lake but it is still summer season here so it is crazy busy.
xo

Ocean Dreams said...

Yes - the beach most definitely clears your mind and feels you up with peace! I absolutely love it. So glad that I found your blog, I love it and am a new follower! :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

What pretty, inspiring pictures! I love the beach in winter... so pretty, relaxing and even more calm than in summer somehow! You've got a beautiful blog, keep up the hard work! : )

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...