31 August, 2011

Get Creative With Driftwood



 


 



I love the earthy, faded grey and brown tones of driftwood. I love the mix of the smooth and rough surface textures and the twisted , gnarly forms that Mother Nature has created. It's a perfect for getting creative with and lends itself to lots of great ideas for the home...think chairs, bedheads, lamp bases, key holders, clothing racks - the possibilities are only limited by our imaginations!  Here are a few clever ideas that will add character and personality to any beach house.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

4 comments:

Della said...

I love driftwood, and see a few things I'd like to make. Those sailboats are awesome!

BeachVintage.com said...

Love that bedhead. I love driftwood!

Punctuation Mark said...

i love the towel bar... really cool!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these ideas! I would like to collect driftwood for some creations when we get back to Florida! I see so many wonderful ideas on this post! Thanks! ♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...