04 August, 2011

An Italian Summer









I just love this very chic range of  homewares by the Italian fashion house Missoni. Perfectly suited to Coastal living in a soothing palette of oceans blues and sea greens. Missoni has always stood out from the crowd with their bold colours and strong geometric prints which works perfectly for both their homeware collections and fashion ranges. They are very clever at layering pattern on pattern -  I would just love a few of those cushions scattered around my place to brighten things up a bit!

Melissah xox

Images via My Paradissi

8 comments:

BeachVintage.com said...

I love the colours here, so very coastal.

At The Picket Fence said...

Dropping by to say "hi" from the gals At The Picket Fence! Thank you for visiting us. What beautiful coastal inspiration! Just became your newest follower!

Heather

koralee said...

Oh my goodness...love the blues...pure joy. Have a great weekend. xo

Linda said...

The colors are so beautiful!

KAH said...

Get me there now! I love all of the blues and especially that table!

~KAH
http://cocktailsandfriendship.blogspot.com/

The French Tangerine said...

Love the blue! Perfect fabrics for a place by the water! Lovely post...
Jan

Nic said...

Hi Melissah, thanks for dropping by Make Space! I LOVE this post of yours, the blues are just stunning and so fresh. Loving your work!

MissBliss said...

What a feast for the eyes! I love the tablecloth...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...