23 August, 2011

Just Add Colour



 

 





Here's a pop of colour to brighten up your day - everything bright and beachy! Coloured straws in a glass of ice filled lemonade to cool you down on a hot summer's day, brightly painted boat sheds and beach houses bursting with colour. Vibrant colour makes me happy. If I am around bright colours I feel like dancing and singing and having fun! Strong colour makes us feel alive and energized, I'm sure these holiday houses with their burst of colour promises their guests a good time!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

3 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

The beach cabanas, the straws, the orange bench...it is all fabulous and cheery! Love all the beachy vibes. Happiness indeed!

Laura said...

another gorgeous post Melissah! makes me want to go on holiday like you wouldnt believe!!! sigh! dreaming away.....
Laura xxx

Punctuation Mark said...

very bright!!! thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...