14 August, 2011

South African Beach House


House Of The Week











Now here's a modern, coastal home that's found the perfect balance between modern architecture and clean lines whilst retaining character and soul. The views of the South African coastline are amazing and the house sits perfectly nestled into it's surroundings. The materials and colours of the house and decor blend seamlessly into the natural environment. I love all the textures and the quirky furniture pieces like the coffee table arrangement and the hand carved outdoor bench seat. It's very original and I like it's eclectic nature. The bamboo cladding, the bath tub and the kitchen joinery all really caught my imagination.

Melissah xox

Images via House To Home

14 comments:

Ocean Dreams said...

What a gorgeous beach house! I love everything about it.

Seaside Style said...

Hi! Got your note, I need to know what it says when you click on "follow" email me... to discuss, it is on my web page;

Linda

XO

The enchanted home said...

This is just gorgeous!! love it!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I really like the wood they used on the kitchen cabinets. I don't know if it any special wood or just the way they treated it. What a view!

Beach House Living said...

This is divine!

KAH said...

Gorgeous! I love the crispness of it

~KAH
http://cocktailsandfriendship.blogspot.com/

Della said...

I do love the bamboo!

calikas said...

love that shower!

Deborah said...

La-la-lovely!!!
So beachy!!

Deborah xo

designchic said...

Oh my, these views are astounding...could sit on this porch for days!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you are right! LOVE the coffee table arrangement, so much more interesting than a single surface!!

Natasha
Northern Light Blog

michelle said...

Just gorgeous!!! I love the simple and clean lines as well as striped, I love stripes!!
xo

anita einarsson said...

this home is gorgeous ~ perfect balance of organic and modern!

Kristin said...

Swoon with a capital S!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...