22 August, 2011

Summer Grilling





 



There's nothing like a summer barbeque to take the pressure of cooking. I'll whip up a salad, the kids set the table on the deck and my husband cooks. Perfect! We throw everything and anything on the barbeque : big, fat juicy steaks, seafood, skewers, marinated chicken, burgers - everything seems to have extra flavour when cooked on the 'barbie'. Having a barbeque is always so relaxed, a glass of wine in one hand, tongs in the other chatting and laughing away as the sausages sizzle away on a hot summer's night!


Melissah xox

Images via Gourmet Traveller

4 comments:

Loretta Fontaine (APPLESandRUBIES) said...

Melissah- Those images are so tempting. I have to admit, we've not been bbqing as much as we should this summer. Cooking in the house, and heating the house up at the same time!

We're renovating our deck and hope to get the bbq closer to the action, soon.

Loretta

designchic said...

I completely agree...love anything on a grill, and even better, my husband is in charge!! Happy Monday ~

Kate said...

Looking at this post is making me hungry. YUM!

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

Those scallops look sooo good!
Sarah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...