08 August, 2011

Summer Passions










One of the great thing's about summer is food and entertaining. Eating in summer becomes a real celebration of family and friends. It's a great time to gather everyone together with lots of conversations and laughter around a table layered with tempting dishes. Summer brings with it an abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables .. think tasty, gourmet salads, juicy ripe fruit and freshly caught seafood. Warm weather and being outdoors a lot always makes me feel like eating lighter and healthier.  What's your favourite summer food?

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

8 comments:

Stu said...

That all looks very nommy, have to say I'm now slightly peckish :)

Melissa said...

gorgeous pickies...gorgeous!!!

i'd have to say a fresh greek salad...preferably eaten on the greek island the cheese is from!

is that too much to ask!!?? :)

melissa- miss sew & so
xx

michelle said...

All these images look so good!! I love summer days and fresh fruit and salads too. The tomato and mozzarella salad is one of my favorites!

Della said...

Fresh fruit, veggies, and anything grilled! Of course, I do grill year round living in Florida, but there is just something about the combination of summer+grilled food. MMMMMMM

Sherri said...

Melissah, what a wonderful post!

purple area said...

Great blog, love it!!

/Susann at Purple Area

I SEA WORLD said...

Hello, Melissah,

My name is Gallia, I am an architect, blogger, and a keen sea lover on the road who dream to live in a coastal residence, and also run a website and a fan page, where we post of everything sea-connected, and share sea love with our readers. We fancy your stylish blog, and as we are happy to establish relations with other sea lovers, we'd like to offer you links exchange between our websites. We'd also like to welcome you among our fans, http://www.facebook.com/iseaworld

Sea Greetings, Gallia.

Ocean Dreams said...

I love the summer time and all of these pictures are so pretty! Love raspberries and just enjoying the ocean. There is nothing I love more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...