27 September, 2011

A Beach Wedding




 







I am celebrating my wedding anniversary today. We got married on the beach in Broome, a beautiful and remote beach in Western Australia so I am feeling inspired by this gorgeous beach wedding. Not only is it a perfect tropical location but the table setting is just heavenly. The driftwood, the candles, the coral, the hurricane lamps and the peachy coloured peony roses all combine to create a chic and stylish coastal wedding that will long be remembered!

Melissah xox
Images via The Knot, except image 4

7 comments:

beachcomber said...

so beautiful!!! your wedding sounds lovely too.
x

Kaybe said...

Happy happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more. You have to have nerves of steel to go with a beach wedding. Wind, weather, & the whatever can happen quickly but so worth it in the end.

Take good care,

Karen

Kellie @ Sasse Avenue said...

Happy Anniversary Melissah!!!
If I could marry my husband all over again it would be in a similar style to the images above. How gorgeous!

Kel x

Desire Empire said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Love your shots

online accounting said...

I would like to also say congratulation for your anniversary.I love these photographs.

Mimi said...

Just beautiful, if I had my time over again marrying my husband I would have a beach wedding. Happy Anniversary for yesterday! Mimi xx

Beach House Living said...

Happy Anniversary.

Lovely images too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...