06 September, 2011

Hippie Beach Chick






 

 
  

With summer on it's way I am thinking about endless, carefree days spent at the beach. I'm looking forward to camping and road trips, bright summer clothes, snow cones and ice-creams. I'm looking forward to fun days with the kids when we laugh, and play and swim all day without a care in the world. I'm dreaming of one day owning a Kombi van and restoring it to it's former glory and travelling up the east coast of Australia camping on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

7 comments:

kerrie of sea cottage said...

I've always been a hippie/boho beach girl. I even grew up in a VW bus just like this one, only ours was baby blue. My Dad took out the middle row of seats and build a Queen size bed for camping. I slept across the two front seats with a cooler in between to make it like a bed and my brother slept in the tiny back space while my parents slept in that queen bed. So fun!

michelle said...

It sounds like so much fun. One day I would love to travel to our East Coast and just stop and enjoy our surroundings. I love the VW bus!
xo

Sarah Gibbs @ Finishing Touch Interiors said...

I am a hippie chick all the way & if we had a bit more sunshine here in blighty I would live on the beach too. Great images I love love love that pink camper van

NauticalCottageBlog.com said...

So, darn, cute!! I love all the pink :O)

Have a beachy week, Melissah!

Hugs,
Marie

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

Yes, I could do the coast in a kombi very easily. There is a white and turquoise one near by I eye it off.
Sar x

sealaura said...

love this post! I just spotted it and had to take a peek. I really love the pink nails and the fun vibe. reminds me of carefree days in Cali.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...