12 September, 2011

A Little Taste Of Sunshine







 




A little bit of yellow goes a long way to brightening up a house - think of a bowl of zesty lemons, a bright yellow scatter cushion or a slip covered chair, a splash of yellow in some artwork, printed yellow fabric or a big bunch of yellow flowers. It doesn't take a lot but it can make the world of difference to giving a house a little added sunshine! I am a big fan of homemade lemonade, simple lemon butter cakes and heavenly lemon meringue pie. I also think adding yellow squash, corn on the cob, crumbed avacado or anything fresh and bright makes the dinner plate that little bit more appetizing!

2 comments:

Felicity said...

You know I never used to be a fan but now I find citrus splashes all over the place and yellow is becoming one of my faves, especially when paired with white or aqua.

Loving the first two images in particular....how I would adore to sleep in that bedroom then scoot to that fabulous living space and make a zesty brunch for two.

Happy day Lovely,
xx's

{darlene} said...

I love yellow. and with navy??? I die!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...