20 September, 2011

A Pop Of Orange









I have been in a very bright and bubbly mood ever since Spring got underway. I wake up every day happy and excited - my only frustration being not enough hours in the day to get everything done! I am loving this pop of bright orange and I think a splash of this colour in any home would make everyone happy! I love the idea of transeasonal colours whereby a bowl of oranges, bunches of flowers and the odd scatter cushion can completely transform the look of the house.     

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6  

4 comments:

Shorely Chic said...

I love the second photo - it's one of my favorites!

beachcomber said...

a beautiful collection ! love every one of them with the pop of orange.
the chalkboard wall is a great idea.
x

Kaybe said...

I'm really liking the corally-orange right now. My master bath is getting a linen makeover with linens, rug, & shower curtain in coral-orange.

{darlene} said...

orange is ALWAYS called for! my favorite :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...