11 December, 2011

An Aussie Beach Christmas











  

With Christmas just round the corner and a calendar full of Christmas drinks and parties to look forward to, I'm really getting into the festive spirit! The Christmas tree is up and looking stunning with white starfish, silver tinsel, Harrods miniature bears tied with aqua bows and a collection of beautiful glass baubles in white and aqua - simple, beachy and stylish! I'll set the table with white linen napkins tied with aqua ribbon, white starfish and a few aqua baubles for a splash of colour. Because our house is white and beachy - it calls for a break with tradition and this fresh, simple colour palette looks just right for an Aussie summer Christmas!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 {edited by Coastal Style}

14 comments:

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Melissa:

Your tree is amazing...........

Thanks for sharing.....Love the blues mixed in on decorating of the tree....

beachcomber said...

beautiful ideas for a beach christmas..love the faded washed out colours!
x

Kaybe said...

My favorite is the driftwood wreath. I'm seeing driftwood in all the stores now.

designchic said...

all so beautiful...love the simplicity!

le@thirdontheright said...

Melissa the links on country style thru to here and your other blog are not working ... cheers le

fiona anderson said...

It's odd to see a coastal christmas when sitting here in cold old England, but it looks amazing - love love love the shell and coral mantle x

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

All of these are gorgeous and inspiring. Love the beachy coloured baubles xx

special 'k' said...

I adore the Christmas tree and the treasures on the mantle. I will follow on my way out and hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Mama of 2 boys said...

I love a break with tradition and the simple things are quite often the best... especially when it comes to Chrissy deco's :o)
Loving these images Melissah xo

Brittany said...

These are all just beautiful! A beach Christmas sounds magical. Thank you for your sweet comment at funwiththefullwoods...following you back! :)

vanilla and lavender said...

I found your Blog just some weeks ago.
Unfortunately I don`t live on the coast, but I pretend I would and so I`m very happy about your beautiful pictures and ideas!

vanilla and lavender said...

I found your Blog just some weeks ago...
Unfortunately I don`t live on the coast, but I pretend I would and so I`m very happy about your beautiful pictures and ideas!

vanilla and lavender said...

I found your Blog just some weeks ago!
Unfortunately I don`t live on the coast, but I pretend I would and so I`m very happy about your beautiful pictures and your ideas!

CAt Kovac said...

dreaming....

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...