30 October, 2011

A Beach Cottage in Red & White






 




How sweet is this beach house with it's pop of red! It gives this otherwise simple, seaside cottage a totally unexpected twist by turning it into a home full of colour and vibrant energy. It's a little full on for me being a  designer and working with colour all day long - I need something something calm and understated when I finish up at night but I would get great joy renting this little cottage for a summer vacation!


Melissah xox

Images via House Beautiful

10 comments:

KL said...

Definitely different. I love the way the first few pictures have only accessories in red. You could chande the accent to any other colour of the rainbow so easily when the mood took you.
x KL

The Moerks said...

I agree, I think I could manage to rent it for a little break.

beachcomber said...

it's really cute! love the striped fabric on the sofas.
x

Linda at beachside cottage said...

Look so tasty I could eat! I keep thinking strawberry everything!

Happy Sunday!

Linda

Mama of 2 boys said...

I'm a BIG fan of red and white, so am absolutely entranced by these pics. I just purchased a pair of red and white candy striped wedges... and I'm loving them :o) xo

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

The bathroom is amazing! Its seems so relaxing to have a bath over there at the end of the day!
xxxx

Katrina from The Block said...

Oooo I love red and white too. Great pics! x

Ocean Dreams said...

I love the red - perfect for pops of color!

Gild and Grace said...

The red works perfectly. What a cute little place :)

Abbey x

michelle said...

I adore these! Red and white is so beautiful together like this.
xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...