28 October, 2011

Casa Jondal - Ibiza



Summer Vacation









Now here is a stunning coastal retreat with a difference - architectural, clean lined and modern - it offers the ultimate sophisticated getaway on the Spanish Island of Ibiza. Not only does it offer coastal views and an infinity edge pool but it also features a sunken bath, multiple outdoor entertaining and lounging spaces and plenty of extra rooms for guests. I can see myself (and my friends) making the most of this fabulous holiday getaway. What a perfect house for a stylish pool party complete with French champagne, cocktails and canapes all served by tanned Spanish waiters dressed in white!!  

Melissah xox

Images via Nimvo

5 comments:

KL said...

Beautiful! Can I invite myself along too? x KL

hotelsdesignmonde said...

Beautiful house! the pool is just stunning like that! (pics 1 & 2)
Thanks for sharing
xx

Sammy said...

Wow Melissah, just stumbled across your wonderful website and I love it. Its all the things I love too. You must be a Piscean, if not, then you are definitely a beachy girl with great inspiration. Can't wait to see what other beautiful things you share. Thank you Sammy

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh please please stop it! I am in love with the image of this party house you've created ;o) I can see myself there in an instant. That pool is dreamy. Guess we all need something to aspire to :o) xo

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Oh yeahhhhh, I'll visit this place :) Heck I'll even stay a while!

Have a fun weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...