10 October, 2011

Catch Of The Day








 
The weekend was very relaxing and  low key with the highlight being a superb seafood dinner on Saturday night at a local restaurant at the end of the pier. It's too flash in terms of decor or presentation but the seafood is fresh and delicious. The place has got plenty of atmosphere and it's packed full of locals which is always a good sign that the food is good and the prices are reasonable. I had a whole grilled Snapper in a lemon butter sauce on a bed of the lightest, fluffiest mash - all cooked to perfection and full of flavour. I hope you had a great weekend too!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 - 5 Donna Hay

4 comments:

sealaura said...

OMG can we talk about that beach hair. THE BRAID of my dreams. It is beyond beautiful. I love me some seafood, but that fab braid is too distracting!

Mimi said...

Beautiful images! Mimi xx

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

I've got the late night munchies now!!! yummmm.

Sar x
p.s I'm hosting a giveaway at Squeezed Daily, it's a good one so tell your friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely

Easy days, comfortable, barefoot

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...