13 October, 2011

Chunky Knits


With warmer, longer spring days it's the perfect opportunity to layer up in some chunky cotton knits and head to the beach for a brisk walk in the fresh sea air. Too cold to swim but perfect for sitting around at the picnic tables with a hot a cappuccino watching the waves break and the kids play in the rockpools.

Melissah xox

Images via The Alternative Bride except last image is via Boho Paradise


beachcomber said...

gorgeous knits and great photos!

Simply Me said...

How comfy cozy is that look!!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I'm loving the knits. A must for me... that's how I survive the New England winter, haha.

NauticalCottageBlog.com said...

Chunky knits are the best - I love to snuggle in them while watching the winter storms along our coast.

Hope you've had a delightful week.


Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...