22 October, 2011

Finishing Touches





After quietly working away late at night I have finally put the finishing touches to my 'Coastal Style' blog. I have added seven pages of inspiration on all aspects of coastal life. It's each of these elements that sum up the very best of coastal living for me. It's not just about the beach and the ocean but it's the place that you gather together with family and friends, it's about relaxed, carefree days, it's about great food, outdoor activities and chic seaside fashion. There's a page on ideas for boutique hotels and great coastal escapes. I hope you find some coastal inspiration on these pages!

Melissah xox

Image 1 edited by Coastal Style

10 comments:

Mimi said...

Every page is inspirational, thank you for sharing gorgeous spaces and places. Mimi xx

beachcomber said...

lovely collections of inspiration to escape to! i love your taste and i will be back for more : )
x

Beach Coast Style said...

Hi Melissah, I was just here! well I am always on your lovely blog! Just so much inspiration here. So, glad you had a great little get away time.

beachside cottage Linda said...

Hi Melissah - love, love, love the new pages!

The color inspiration pages are gorgeous, love the Greek Islands photos, and, of course, Ralph Lauren's tropical retreat.

Lovely updates ---
Best Wishes,

Linda
beachside cottage

Red Roses and Crystal said...

Hi Melissah, thanks for commenting at RRC.
Wow your blog is gorgeous, every photo is beautiful. I'm going to have fun catching up on your posts!
Annie xx

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Coastal inspiration is my favorite theme! I thought I'd stop by and say hi - I wanted to return the favor since you stopped by earlier and had such nice things to day. I'll be back as well. Your blog looks great!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Lots of interesting ideas!

Kellie @ Sasse Avenue said...

Hi Melissah,

I am so impressed. You have done an amazing job with both of your blogs. They are two of the best quality blogs around. Congrats! I love them.

Kel x

NauticalCottageBlog.com said...

I love your new pages, Melissah! There is even more divine inspiration on your site....sigh.

Hugs,
Marie

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

Mellisah i love all the new pages you have put so much work in & its paid off its fantastic. I have found my happy place here. You must come & guest post when i return from my holidays :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...