01 February, 2012

A Perfect Moment









Loving this shot of turquoise inspiration. What a fabulous vibrant colour this is. It reminds me of the colour of the water in Bora Bora. I also love this colour used as highlight in a beach house - it injects colour, fun and energy into the space. Toss in some turquoise scatter cushions, add a table lamp or some ceramic bowls in turquoise or splash around some turquoise artwork and watch the place come alive!




Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

7 comments:

beachcomber said...

gorgeous images and my favourite colour! especially love the 1st and the doors :)
x

Something Gorgeous said...

Beautiful colour. I painted the door of my beach apartment turquoise and I lust love it x

Beach Coast Style said...

I agree I love this color! It so reminds me of ocean in some far away place! Love your color inspirations!

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

I love to have turquoise accessories- bracelets and bags.
Sar x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh yes, love the colour turquoise and love these images too. Fabulous chocolate brown cossie also, gorgeous xo

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful.....nothing like white on a tanned body!

sealaura said...

that door is so eye catching! and that bikini YOWZA! like it, wish I could rock it! maybe in a few months LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...