27 October, 2011

Senorita Bonita




 




As I am scouring the shops, runways and magazines for some summer fashion inspiration. I was on the lookout for some summer essentials when I spied this fashion story. I fell in love with the bright psychedelic print kaftan. The whole look is perfect with the flat, gold Roman sandals and the layered gold bangles with flashes of colour. It's 'boho chic' personified! The thick, dark glossy hair, the olive skin and the exotic beauty of the model just makes me want it even more!! The long black number for evening is striking and dramatic and the maxi floral dress makes a fun, flirty statement for more casual nights. The lacey cami and casual shorts are a cute look for relaxed, easy days. Now I just need to find something like it in the boutiques!    

Melissah xox

Images via Coco + Kelley

9 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

Wow, honestly I love the Kaftan trend for summer. I can't get enough of them. Actually I just bought a really nice kaftan by Wayne Cooper at Myer.

Kellie @ Sasse Avenue said...

Hi Melissah,

I adore the first kaftan but the black number has won my heart. I'm picturing it with lots of gold chunky jewellery. Perfect for an evening of alfesco dining after a long day at the beach. Love it. Great find.

Kel x

sealaura said...

such pretty looks! as a brunette I am always excited to see seƱoritas with dark features at the beach. the first two looks are my fave.

Red Roses and Crystal said...

I'm not usually a bright patterned kinda girl but I do love the first photo, it screams summer.
Annie xx

Mama of 2 boys said...

Love it ALL! You find the most jaw droppingly good shots Melissah. Now I'm itching to get to the shops and start buying some more Summery purchases... actually I've been wanting to do that for a while, you've just inspired me further ;o) xo

Gild and Grace said...

These are all stunning melissah! Oh I love the summer fashions!!

Abbey x

The Moerks said...

How good does that first kaftan look with a tan? Stunning.

PRALINER said...

wow, I love the first kaftan!!

casual shirts said...

I agree with your Comments.!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...