16 November, 2011

At Home with Aerin







 



Having recently spied Aerin's new Aspen ski lodge on the pages of Vogue I have dug up from the Vogue archives photos of Aerin's family house in East Hampton. This fabulous home once belonged to her famous grandmother, the legendary beauty queen Estée Lauder.  I am loving the photo of Aerin with her Hermès bike wearing her grandmother's straw hat - she looks so relaxed and chic! I would also be very happy to have that 1960's Mercedes convertible parked in my driveway!

Melissah xox

Images via Vogue

6 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Love her style, it appears effortless, elegant and timeless.

Kerri said...

Aerin is such a style icon in her own right, and that house - to die for. I've had these pics saved for ages too, and how nice to revisit them again; lots of inspiration to be had heading into summer! K xx

loulou said...

Hi Melissah

the best post I have visited all day

Have a wonderful day,

loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh she is just beautiful and super stylish. Love the big green swiss ball smack bang in the middle of that gorgeous room, looking out onto the garden. It delivers a normality to what looks like a picture perfect home. Nice! :o) xo

Punctuation Mark said...

that house is amazing... i love the lightness of it!

Kaybe said...

You had me at Hamptons. Love love love the white kitchen.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...