07 November, 2011

Berry Delight






 

 

 

With this warmer weather we are starting to see the first of the summer fruits hit the shelves. I am very naughty because I hardly eat a piece of fruit all winter but then I can't get enough of it in summer! I love all the berries, sweet juicy peaches and apricots but nectarines have to be my all time fav! I love all these clever ideas for berries and I can see a few of these being great summer staples like berry smoothies, home-made ice-cream with crushed berries and berry coolers! Delicious!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

6 comments:

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

You're such a tease....I had to pin some.
Hava great week,
Sar x

Something Gorgeous said...

I'm with you, I can't get enough fruit during summer. Loving the blueberries, passionfruit and mangos at the moment. x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Ooo yes, I LOVE the Summer fruits also. Berries and melon fruits are my faves... oh and stone fruits go alright too, can't go past a sweet mango :o) Lovely post xo

Gild and Grace said...

How fresh and delicious! Bring on the summer :)

Abbey x

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

yum these look delicious ive caught up with lots of yummy delights in florida but now im back home in chilly UK i just want stodgy hot puddings

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

Love me some berries. All of these recipes look amazing and such pretty colors :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...