17 November, 2011

Cabana Girl




 






Loving this sleek and sexy swimwear range by Jessika Allen for 'Jets' perfect for stylish poolside lounging! Jets is one of my favourite swimwear labels - great shapes, great colours and great prints. I could happily see myself im my new Jets bikini at 'Palazzo Versace' on the Gold Coast hiring one of their poolside Cabanas for the day. They have some indulgent packages on offer and I have settled on the one with the picnic lunch because I like the idea of the chilled Verve Cliquot champagne and the massage!



 
Picnic at the Water Salon
· Full day private cabana rental 
· Waterside wellbeing treatments for two:
o Petite manicure
o Petite pedicure with Italian minerale foot soak
o Petite back & shoulder massage
· 500 ml bottle of still or sparkling Italian mineral water
· Chilled face spray
· Frosted black and white grapes
· Icy cold spears of seasonal fruit
· 30+ Sunscreen lotion
· Cold towels
· Veuve Clicquot Picnic for two

Picnic at the Water Salon poolside cabana package for two is $500.00

Hopefully at the end of the day - there will be time for a spot of shopping!



 


Melissah xox

Images via 1-4, 5, 6-10 {images edited by Coastal Style} 

3 comments:

beachcomber said...

jets is great quality..love the navy & white one piece!! i haven't worn a bikini for a looong time.
x

Something Gorgeous said...

Oh Melissah, what time do we leave?

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh utterly delightful :o) That first bikini is just stunning... I would LOVE to be able to wear that one... gotta do some work on the tum tum before I can consider that though! I always love a Seafolly cossie, but Jets has gorgeous ones too xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...