19 November, 2011

Chilling Out With Aqua









 


The weekends for me are all about relaxing and unwinding - and quality time with family and friends. A perfect weekend goes something like this :- fresh air and exercise with the kids either in the form of a day at the beach or a long walk on the cooler days; catching up with friends for a casual meal or a few drinks on the deck; trying out a new recipe or cooking up something special; some quiet time in a shady spot with a comfy chair to catch up on some magazines and some downtime to check up on my favourite blogs. My perfect weekend never includes housework or gardening!!! I hope you have a great weekend too!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34-7

6 comments:

Mimi said...

The blues and greens are delicious. Mimi xx

nrkp said...

great chill out colour. KP

Linda at beachside cottage said...

Love them all!

Linda
Sand and Sea

Mama of 2 boys said...

That sounds much like my perfect weekend too Melissah... and I knocked over some of those things today, with a good session of exercise and a day at the beach with the fam. It was beautiful!
Gorgeous pics as alway, I'm a big fan of the colour aqua.

Something Gorgeous said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend. Hope it all goes well. x

Louwink said...

Beautiful images M, favourite is image no 1. Would love to retire somewhere with a deck just like this.

Love your weekend priorities!

Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

L ; )

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...