27 November, 2011

Coastal Calm



 


 





This grand and impressive beachfront property in Florida ticks all the right boxes - an ocean view, a pool, lots of white, plenty of character and interesting architecture. There are also a few other features which have caught my eye including the curved white concrete lounges on the top deck for soaking up the sun and contemplating the view. I love the lushness of tropical planting so that large palm tree really makes the front entrance adding scale and grandeur to the house and the exposed timber beams add a nice touch giving the house a rustic feel and a sense of history.

Melissah xox

Images via Atlanta Homes

5 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

Wow! This home is breathtaking. Ticking all the boxes for me also. x

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

OMG I think I just died and went to heaven. I LOVE these pics I kept going through them again and again. Absolute dream home! xx

Milo and Mitzy said...

Take me there right now! Amy x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh yes please Melissah! I could spend a day or two here :o)
That pool is exquisite! xo

CHH said...

Hello Melissah,

Thank you for visting. You were already following.

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...