15 November, 2011

A Dash Of Lime









I'm loving the idea of bold colour blocking for summer fashion this year. As I'm a strictly colour co-ordinated kind of gal so this will require a bit of getting used to and almost an entire new wardrobe! I think I will start of safe with bold colours mixed with black and white, inspired by the image the above, then gradually as summer progresses I will get bolder and bolder and hopefully before too long I will be confidently mixing orange with hot pink, cobalt blue and lime green!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

5 comments:

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

I totally love your lime inspiration... To wear, look at, and eat! Do you know you are a "no-reply" commenter? To correct that check out this post: http://cheapchichome.blogspot.com/2011/04/become-reply-commenter.html

Gild and Grace said...

Definitely go forth and colour block your way through the summer melissah! Love all that lime, lovely post :)

Abbey x

loulou said...

Hi Melissah

love the lime! It is divine and I adore the freshness it gives. I love the smell and the flavour too - funny that it is a winner all round for me :)


Have a wonderful day,

loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

x

Sarah Gibbs @ Finishing Touch Interiors said...

I love lime grren but sadly its not a colour that suits me to wear im to pale but its a fun fresh colour i love for interiors

Mama of 2 boys said...

Ooo I love how wonderfully put together your posts are Melissah, so enjoyable to read... and look at!
Much like yourself, I lean to the more conservative side with colour and am struggling to come to terms with the colour blocking this season also. Though I do love all the combo's I'm seeing out there in the shops. Just a matter of taking the plunge myself :o/ xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...