18 November, 2011

Mexican Brights




 


 




I am loving this vibrant colour used on this holiday house in Mexico. I love the clean lines, the play of light and the sleek architecture but it's the vivid colour scheme that gets me really excited. Orange, poppy, red and fuchsia what a crazy, fun filled energetic combination of colour. It would have been a bold decision to make but I think the amazing results say it all. I'm sure a holiday in this house would be a true escape from the daily grind of everyday life. I love the idea of a relaxed wardobe with splashes of colour to compliment the architecture!

Melissah xox

Images via 1-3, 4, 5a, 5b, 6a, 6b, 7

4 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

This lovely bright post makes me excited about summer's pending arrival! Those bathers are gorge!

Abbey x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh it's a fabulous looking place. I LOVE those pieces in the outfit laid out in the pic... orange, blue and denim are the most gorgeous colours.
Mexican brights indeed :o) xo

Louwink said...

Next holiday destination please, so refreshing!

Agree with M of 2 boys.... You have nailed the whole outfit.... Love it, want it.

Not sure who looks better the girls or the bikinis! A reason why Jess and Samantha ended up as models ; )

Anonymous said...

This house is in Spain, Sotogrande . Architects are Legorreta+Legorreta from Mexico.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...