22 November, 2011

Pink Preppy Beach Lover










Here's a splash of summer preppy style : think Lilly Pulitzer, Lacoste, J.F.K and Jacki Kennedy, Ralph Lauren and Ivy League, all trademarks of Preppy Style. I love browsing through all the Southern Preppy Blogs dedicated to all things pink, pretty and Lilly Pulitzer ... Pink Preppy Lilly Lover is one of my faves. I can see myself this summer, poolside in a Lilly Pulitzer printed shift dress with a glass of homemade pink lemonade in hand!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

5 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

and what about a dash of gin and a twist of lime to go with it?? x

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I love pink all year round and really want something strawberry after seeing these pictures!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh absolutely lovely post Melissah. Loving all things pink and preppy myself :o) The pink shirt in the second shot is stunning xo

Fashion-Bridge said...

Mmm, these pics are so pretty and inspiring! No. 2 is gorgeous!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-brodge.blogspot.com

Shorely Chic said...

very cute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...