29 November, 2011

Poppy Bright








Today I am feeling like a little bit of colour inspiration and any shade of poppy, coral, orange and hot pink will do the trick. With summer only just around the corner and the Christmas shopping underway I'm in a bright and bubbly kind of mood. Can't wait to burst forth in summer colours, indulge in a few ice-cream treats and get down to the beach in my new coral beach dress - the perfect shade for summer!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b

5 comments:

SassyUptownChic said...

I love coral and I'm missing the warmer weather right now. LOL Nice pics! :)
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

beachcomber said...

beautiful and inspiring! love the first pic the most.
x

freefalling said...

Love 4b.

Something Gorgeous said...

I love it too. I love it as nail polish. Very summery. x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Every one of your posts just puts me in a good mood Melissah... not that I was in a bad mood before, but seeing all this bright, happy colour, it's hard not to feel enthusiastic :o)
The models look just gorgeous in those lovely shades.
xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...