06 November, 2011

Swedish Summerhouse











I am a huge fan of Scandinavian style, it always looks so fresh, clean and crisp. The styling is pure and pared back. The colour palettes are simple and honest. I love all the white on white, the limewashed floors and the chalky timbers. One day I dream of owing a white weatherboard, just like the one above, surrounded by masses of green lawn, landscaped gardens complete with white Adirondack chairs on the deck. I want to move closer to the beach so it's only a 5 minute walk. Being an interior designer married to a landscape architect who is very handy with home renovations we are hoping that we may just be able to turn the dream into a reality. 

Melissah xox

Images via Marley & Lockyer

6 comments:

beachcomber said...

gorgeous! love the light coloured floorboards.
x

Kirsty said...

Oh what a dreamy house!! Loving this Scandinavian style! xo K

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh what a beautiful dream! I hope it becomes your reality one day too Melissah. Gorgeous pics :o) xo

Red Roses and Crystal said...

What's not to love. Simply superb Melissah and I hope you get your dream weatherboard one day.
Annie xx

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Me too! I would love to own a little shack I can do up like this, clen, white and simple living ;-)

SOMMERWHITE said...

Hi Melissah, thank you for visiting my blog :-)
Now that house is truly aaamazing ! Cant fault it ! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...