21 December, 2011

A Beach Christmas





 




For those of us who have been brought up where Christmas, summer, the beach and holidays go hand in hand - its all too good to be true but for those who have their Christmas in the midst of winter and snow this must seem like a bizarre concept. I have been lucky enough to experience Christmas in three continents and I love the romance and the tradition of a white Christmas but I couldn't ever give up my Aussie beach Christmas!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

4 comments:

Beach Coast Style said...

I don't blame you! I have never experienced Christmas in the summer and it would be different. But, if there were a beach nearby, it would surely make me happy.

beachcomber said...

gorgeous images! happy beach christmas melissah!!
x

Sherlyn said...

Beach Christmas sounds fun! For me Christmas has always meant Santa Clause and presents:)
check this if you like -
Which Ornament on Christmas Tree are you?
Are you an angel or a star on the Christmas tree?
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/christmas_ornament/christmas_ornament_instructions.asp

Mama of 2 boys said...

Such beautiful images Melissah. I'm with you, a hot, sunny Christmas is definitely my scene also. Just hope that we actually see the sun here in Sydney this year :o/ xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...