07 December, 2011

Blue & White Beach Classics











There's something very beachy about the combination of blue and white. It reminds you the ocean is only a hop, skip and a jump away. Blue is such a peaceful, calming colour which sets you in the right frame of mind for a relaxing weekend. It also adds depth and character to a colour scheme. Throw in a splash of red to give it a bit of extra life and you will have a perfect combination for any house by the sea!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

9 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I love blue and white. I have an all blue quilt that I made and I just love it!

beachcomber said...

i always love blue & white! beautiful inspiration there.
x

SOMMERWHITE said...

Ooh if I only had a beach house ! One day :-)
Love blues & whites...and the white washed floors ! xo

Mimi said...

Hi Melissah, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. xx Mimi xx

Punctuation Mark said...

love these images!!!

Mama of 2 boys said...

LOVE blue and white Melissah, so cool and refreshing. I have a real thing for blue, white and yellow too, always have. Gorgeous pics as always :o) xo

Ez said...

Hi Melissah! thanks so much for your lovely comment. I am now your newest follower :-)

I just LOVE the 3rd picture! Makes me want a star fish for my bedside table. Blue and white is such a fresh summery combination :-)

x

www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

Debbi Beverage said...

I love blue and white! It's so nice to find your blog! I will be following!
Debbi @ the beach

My Beautiful World said...

Blue and white always looks so fresh love the looks you have have something about the beach too. Thanks for sharing my friend.


Always Wendy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...