26 December, 2011

Boxing Day Celebrations



I hope everyone has pulled up okay after the merriness of Christmas Day! I hope you all had a truly wonderful day celebrating with good food, good wine, good friends, loved ones and plenty of Christmas cheer! I'm off to celebrate with my husband's family at my in-laws and I know I am in store for a day of madness and mayhem! It's crazy day with hordes of over-excited kids running wild. We always end up at the beach in a lame effort to calm them all down but at the end of the day there is a lot of happy, exhausted children with great memories that will last them a lifetime!! This Country Road campaign reminds me of our crazy family day.

Melissah xox

Images via Country Road


Desire Empire said...

Love your daily update of shots on both blogs. Wouldn't miss them!!!

Hope today's family do is a good one.

Desire Empire said...

PS I'll be in Williamstown later this week. Really looking forward to it.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh how picture perfect this family looks, just gorgeous! I did think these were shots of your family Melissah, but realised in real life, it's impossible to get children to pose so beautifully for a photo ;o) xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...