05 December, 2011

A Burst Of Summer Colour



 






 Today I'm celebrating the first week of gorgeous sunny weather 
with a burst of summer colour.
Here are some things I'm looking forward to over the coming weeks:

  • Icy poles and homemade ice-cream
  • Bright summer fashion
  • Casual entertaining with friends
  • Long days at the beach
  • Sleeping under just a sheet with the door open
  • Swimming and boggie boarding
  • Eating on the deck
  • Living barefoot
  • Feeling relaxed and beachy!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

6 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

So strange to see summer things when we are about to run head first into our first snow of the winter. But I would eat any of those popsicles ANY time of the year!

lou lou said...

Hello Miss Mellisah

this is a popsicle of gorgeous colour! Absolutely divine.

who wouldn't want colour in there life with all of your lovely photos

Have a wonderful day,

loulou, hereiamloulou blog

x

(ps sorry haven't been around much - really busy with dad in hospital)

Something Gorgeous said...

Wish I could say the same for here. I've got my fluffies on my feet! Nice pictures though, bring on Summer please!

Gild and Grace said...

Such great colours Melissah! Lovely post :)

Abbey x

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oh those Summer frocks are as mouth-watering as the delicious looking fruity iceblocks. What a lovely colourful post Melissah :o) xo

SassyUptownChic said...

Super loving the blue and yellow dresses. The colors are so refreshing. Ahhh, makes me think of summer. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...