13 December, 2011

Christmas Party Design Inspiration









Here's a gorgeous idea for a Christmas themed dessert bar - perfect for a Christmas by the beach. I love the simplicity of the all white theme with just a touch of aqua. It's a great idea for Christmas day which both kids and adults would love. It's also a great idea for a drinks party with friends leading up to Christmas. Serve savoury canapes and champagne to start then win your friends over with this sumptuous arrange of sweet treats.

Melissah xox

Images via Amy Atlas 

10 comments:

Coral and Coast said...

Yum! This looks like my kind of Chrismas party!! xo K

Red Roses and Crystal said...

Sparkler ice-cream would be a winner.
xx

designchic said...

This is my kind of party...all white and desserts galore...fabulous!!

newbuild said...

I am hosting christmas this year and will take some notes from these lovely ideas.
I love your blog so I nominated you on my blog for a Liebster Award as one of my favourite blogs...really hope I've completed things properly.

Mama of 2 boys said...

Now THAT is a totally fabulous idea! How completely beautiful all of those sweet treats look... I can almost taste them!
It is funny, because I much prefer baking to cooking and all I can think of when it comes to taking along some plates to my brother's place on Christmas Day, are the sweet options ;o)
Lovely post Melissah xo

Beach House Living said...

Simply divine!

Kaybe said...

Simple & elegant.

justine said...

this all looks fantastic!

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

I just want to totally raid that gorgeous dessert table :) So pretty xx

Issac Brandow said...

Beautiful and nice decoration of Christmas party. I really inspired by this blog...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...