17 December, 2011

Christmas Pool Party







 


 


We are heading off to a pool party this weekend. It will be a typical Aussie backyard affair with kids running amuck, beer in the esky  and snags on the barbie but it would be nice to be invited to a swanky pool party once in a while. Preferably with no kids - the women would be glamorous with manicured nails, swanning around in kaftans and jewelled stilhettos and the men would be suntanned and handsome. Champagne cocktails and martinis would be served by waiters in tuxedos and dainty morsels of food would be served on silver platters. Now that would be my kind of pool party!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-3, 4, 5-7

7 comments:

Mimi said...

I too would love to go to a glamorous pool party. Mimi xx

The Moerks said...

We are off to the Aussie BBQ party tonight too. I wish I had made that gorgeous looking trifle to take.

Samantha said...

Oh I would love to come too to the glamorous pool party, have a lovely afternoon.x

Coral and Coast said...

Melissah, I have present your lovely blog with the 'Liebster Blog award' over on Coral and Coast. I just adore your blog! xo Kirsty

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

We used to actually wear bathing caps like that when I was a kid in the 60's. Enjoy your party!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Oooo total decadence, that's my kinda pool party too Melissah :o) If you find one, please let me know, I'll be there with bells on ;o)
Something about that first pic I just love, she's gorgeous! xo

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

... I can only imagine how long it must have taken to do that Trifle! LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...