04 December, 2011

A Coastal Christmas




 








I am officially into the Christmas spirit and I am off to a good start for the season! I have all the presents bought but not wrapped, I have bought new lights for the tree, the day is organised, the guest list sorted and the menu planned so I'm thinking, not bad for the third day of December! All I need to do now is decorate the tree, which is planned for next week as there is too much going on this week, write some Christmas cards, wrap all those gifts and we're sorted! Feeling inspired by these gorgeous images this year's theme is 'Chic Coastal' in aqua, silver and white with gifts being wrapped in thick glossy white paper, large aqua sheer bows and silver bells. I am quite sure they will look very stylish!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

11 comments:

beachcomber said...

really lovely ideas!!!
x

Love of the Sea said...

Love the photos. I bought the Santa and also those stockings! They look great in my house. Hope your having a wonderful weekend.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I love your Christmas style - The colors are fab!

Something Gorgeous said...

You're so organised! I'm sure they will look gorgeous! Share some pics when they are wrapped! x

Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups said...

Love these gorgeous pics. xx

e t e r n a l i c o n s said...

Beautiful images! Turquoise seems to be 'the' colour this Christmas! And I love the picture of the 'disco' balls. I have a kazillion in all sizes on my tree and they reflect and multiply the fairy lights! L.O.V.E. them!
x KL

Mama of 2 boys said...

Um yes, super stylish I am thinking. I love this colour scheme for Christmas, it is so fresh and sparkly, just beautiful. You are so organised Melissah, I only wish I had myself so well sorted out :o/
Thoroughly enjoyed gazing upon these images xo

Pattie said...

Love the teal. Your photos are gorgeous...Happy holidays

Simply Me said...

That Tree is Awesome!!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Melissah
I love everything sea hued and beachy and being another aussie this really does spell xmas!! Not sure what happened to our summer though.. up this way it more like winter!

Thanks so much for popping by my way... Have a lovely week.. ciao xxx Julie

Jacob Hamilton said...

Hi Melissah,

I was really inspired by your beach house blog post. Such a dreamy style.

If you have some free time, I'd love to chat with you.

Thank you,

Jacob Hamilton
jacob.h@arcadianhome.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...