09 December, 2011

A Coastal Escape



Bathing Beauty

 

 

 




 
With the arrival of summer thoughts are turning to holidays and coastal escapes. It's a great Aussie tradition to head to the beach as soon as the sun starts to shine and the days heat up. Coastal towns are brimming with families, groups of young friends and retirees all looking for a piece of the summer action. Despite the fact I already have the perfect beach house and the beach on my doorstep (well almost) I am still looking forward to going away for a few days, still on the coast but somewhere stylish and 'resorty' for a bit of pampering. It's an opportunity to eat out at good restaurants, dress up a bit and sip champagne as we watch the sunset - just so I feel like I'm on a bit of a holiday too!

Melissah xox

Fashion story by 'Coastal Style' - images via 1, 23, 4-5 

7 comments:

beachcomber said...

sounds good!! love the photo of the table from above.
x

The enchanted home said...

In love with that blue dress up there!! Any idea whose it might be?

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

I have that last image saved in my files as well.... just perfection!

Mellissa said...

Hi Melissah, thanks for joining my little blog Down Ruby Lane, Loving these images very inviting, Look forward to following your blog. Mellissa

kerrie of sea cottage said...

I want to see photos of your perfect beach house! It's still strange for me to think of having Christmas in summer but I do like to keep my Sea Cottage summery year round. To winterize I just add faux fur animal print toss pillows, throws, sheep skin rugs, Ugg boots, scarves, knitted hats and thats it.

Red Roses and Crystal said...

Melissah you certainly have a knack with posting gorgeous photos which invoke a lovely serene feeling.
xx

Mama of 2 boys said...

I know exactly what you mean Melissah. We're on the coast also and we LOVE it, but there is nothing quite like visiting a new place, with a different look, new shops and restaurants, a whole new coastline and throw in a resort and it's just perfect. Enjoy! :o) xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...