02 December, 2011

Island Paradise


 A Night To Remember

I am feeling like a little luxury escape in the mad rush before Christmas but sadly there's far too much to be done to go AWOL right now. So I will content myself with dreaming of luxury villas, warm turquoise coloured Mediterranean seas, over-sized day beds and infinity edged pools as I sip my Dom Perignon under twinkly stars on warm, balmy nights. I love these Greek villas built from hand cut stone with their amazing pools and sunny lounging areas. Yes, I can see myself on that Dedon lounger soaking up the sun, lathered in coconut sunscreen!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5a, 5b, 6 fashion story by Coastal Style created in Polyvore

Pop over to my new blog 'County Style Chic' if you haven't checked it out already!  


Sally Lee by the Sea Nautical Cottage said...

That turquoise dress is GORGEOUS! You really have beautiful taste. I also love your new blog. You've got a new fan :O)

Have a lovely weekend,

Mama of 2 boys said...

Um, my goodness, I'm already there! These pics are torture. Precisely the kind of holiday I would LOVE. I guess there is always dreaming. Beautiful post Melissah :o) xo

Love of the Sea said...

Great photos. Love the aqua and turquoise. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...