03 December, 2011

A Lazy Afternoon











Today I have plans for nothing more than a lazy afternoon. As the lead up to Christmas builds, clients and architects are anxious to get projects finished since side of Christmas so it has been busy work in the studio. So this weekend is dedicated to catching up some sleep, maybe in the form of an afternoon nap, leisurely lunches with a glass of wine to help me unwind, a flick through some of my favourite mags and a stroll on the beach. I'll finish up the day with a watching a romantic DVD in bed, husband by my side. Can't wait! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7

For a little 'County Style Chic' pop over to my new blog!

5 comments:

Coral and Coast said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy :) x K

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

... are you sure the husband wants to watch a romantic movie...? ;-)

Well, this is a very pretty black and white post, I'm totally loving that first image! The girl is stunning, and I love the tiny sun beams showing through on her cheeks and nose.... sooooo cute!

SassyUptownChic said...

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm gonna have a lazy weekend! HAHAHA :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

lovely photos!

Mama of 2 boys said...

Sounds absolutely perfect Melissah... just like the gorgeous models in these pics. Love the black and white images :o) xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...