01 January, 2012

New Year's Pool Party













 


Here's some gorgeous inspiration for a New Year's Party - I would love to do something like this, only problem is I don't have a pool! But I could work my way round that little hiccup ... somehow! I love the sophisticated black and white colour palette and the chic styling. The layered cheeses makes a fabulous substitute for a cake particularly as we are all huge cheese fans in this house! I love the stamped icy pole sticks, the mini jars and all the clever styling tricks! My next party is sure to incorporate a few of this ideas.

Melissah xox

Pool via 1, party styling via Sweet Style

4 comments:

My Beautiful World said...

I so love all your blogs my friend Happy 2012 catch up again soon xo

Always Wendy

nrkp said...

Happy New Year Melissah! Love the pics, especially the paddle sticks. KP

Susan said...

Great pictures! I love those cupcakes!

Happy New Year!

Rose West said...

Amazing spread! I would love to do something like that too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...