16 December, 2011

Sunshine & Coconuts!



bez tytułu


 

 




With all of this warm, humid weather we have been having lately I'm feeling in a bit of a tropical mood. We are having a casual catch up with friends over the weekend so if the weather holds up, I might get a bit of tropical theme happening. I'll make up some pina coladas and serve them with straws and cocktail umbrellas straight out of hollowed out coconut, a little idea we picked up on our holiday to Bora Bora. I think I'll whip up a batch of coconut prawns for starters then a mango salad with some Atlantic salmon sizzled on the barbeque. I'll throw on a little tropical number on and pretend I'm in Queensland!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2a, 2b, 34a, 4b, 5, 6a, 6b

2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Sounds wonderful! I love Pina Colada's when I'm on vacation.

Mama of 2 boys said...

That sounds utterly divine Melissah! And I could only WISH that we had warm humid weather here, it's been brrrrr cold and rainy most of December :o(
Loving these pics. Coconut is one of my faves... and those lemon coloured dresses are just gorgeous :o) xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...