22 January, 2012

Fun At The Beach




 
 
 

 




Today it's a lazy day at the beach. My husband will start the day with a surf while I sit at the picnic table with my magazine and take-away cappuccino. I'm supposed to watch but I never do! After lunch on the deck it's back to the beach in search of shells, crabs, more waves and friends on the beach. Impromtu barbeque arrangements are made with whoever we bump into then it's home to wash sandy feet, sandy hair and throw on something summery and bright for some casual entertaining. I just love the holidays!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6  

5 comments:

SOMMERWHITE said...

Sounds like a perfect day :) Its raining here in Auckland..again ! xo Gaby

Verandah House said...

I think you just described the perfect day, have fun :)

Mama of 2 boys said...

The shell picci's are gorgeous! One thing I would love to photograph more are shells... would have to find some decent ones on our beach first though! Just don't see them like I remember as a child. Sounds like a beautiful day you had planned Melissah :o) xo

burbery said...

amazing photos :)

xoxo

Splendid Market said...

Sounds like a dreamy day to me...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...