08 January, 2012

In Love With Summer









One of the things I look forward to most about summer is seafood, throw in a pretty summer dress, a bottle of chilled Sauvignon Blanc, a pair of rope wedge sandels and surround me with my best friends and I'm in heaven! I love having my friends over for a casual get together - everyone is on the deck, chatting and laughing away with a cold drink in hand. For a nice summer twist I like to do a tasting plate of smaller dishes spread out over the evening. So everyone just 'grazes' rather than a big sit down meal. These tasty morsels would work perfectly for my grazing menu!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5 

4 comments:

Susan said...

Those scallops look yummy!

That brings back memories of going to Portofino's on Toorak Road in South Yarra with my BFF every Friday night - we would invariably get the fried prawns or the fried scallops (this was back in the 80's - not sure if the restaurant is still there...)

Nantucket Daffodil said...

So odd but wonderful that we are thinking wooly sweaters and warm blankets and you are thinking sandals and summer friends...

Mama of 2 boys said...

Yep, I'm also in love with Summer Melissah, my favourite time of year by far. Those prawns look amaaaazing :o) xo

Ez said...

This all looks so delicious! I love me some seafood :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...